Sunday, May 22, 2011

Blog 7-The High Speed Internet

I was born in the 80s. The internet began into my life around 1994. Until 1997, computer started being common and an essential  family electronic, and I got my first personal laptop in 2002. Since Internet came to homes, technologies are improved fast with high speed. That all  depend on the Information people can get more and more. Mail used to be delivered by  messengers, who rode on horses for many days, even a month. But today the other side get the mail barely the same time that we send. So every thing became easier, faster and more efficient.

I left from my native country long time ago. I keep my friendship with email, blog, and Facebook. Whether I go to anywhere, I like to send photos to share with my friends or my parents. I know they want to know where I am or what I am doing. I use the Skype to call my chinese friends, spanish friends, my cousin, who is in Paris, my parents, who are in Spain. I amazed that the internet technology makes the world smaller.
I got my  clothes, camera, video camera, softwares, books and television etc on line. There are more and more merchandise people can get on line.

But people still concern what kind of the world will be brought by the high speed rising of Technology. People also have to face dire or mischief from social network. The most new movie "Scream 4" replaced the old murdering manner of calling with social network. The two high school teenagers put the info about the next victim on Facebook to let all people, who were related with the victim know. Compare with the before "scream" we are aware the technologies have been progressed so fast.

People say Iphone dominates the recent world. Because people can get any information from the small body, people can know where they are or where they should go, people can check stocks to know how to invest and earn money, people can connect and discusses with friends and families, people can put photos to let others know where are they and people can enjoy entertainments on it, etc. But we don't know the fast, powerful and efficient internet technology will bring what kind of world in the next minute.

1 comment: